Procurement objectives are dominated by ensuring the best value for the company, whilst ensuring security of supply.
To meet company needs, procurement is organised to work with operations across the company, with a central purchasing team for raw materials & shipping and lead buyers for the requirements of the company.
- Ensure a single face to the market
- Maximise value and innovation through both our supplier & end user relationships
- Seek contract relationships that represent fair value for all stakeholders
- Align and integrate our objectives with those of our end-users in the development of sourcing strategy
- Support deployment and use of common tools and standards across procurement
- To facilitate compliance across the business units
- Maintain highest level of ethical standards, transparency in dealing and compliance to Code of Conduct
The Company has the following procurement opportunities for businesses to participate in at our DSO Project.
|2000-CS-0003||Service||Electrical and Instrumentation Work|
|GL-23||Service||Tertiary Crusher Rental|
|Service||Drill and Blast Contract|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – Electrical Supplies|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – Power Transmission|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – Lubricants|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – Conveyor Belting|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – PPE|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – Motor Rewinding|
|Supplies||Annual Rate Contract – Tools|